Jamshedpur,Jharkhand
1.7

Hi I am Rajinder saini purchased bharat benz 2528 tipper from Jamshedpur dealer in 2014. we are having fleet of three vehicles including Tata.

Since We Bought from the very first month we are Incurring losses , a loss of 1 month break down- vehicle engine was opened in the very first month and no body was able to solve, the engineers of company was helpless they are not able to locate the problem. I was unfortunate to buy such a vehicle whose dealers are helpless to solve our problem.

Despite of our continuous complains to head office bharat benz was unable to solve then our local area engineer helped us.Me our friends purchased 3 vehicles but we never found a value buy against Its peers.Their after sales service is too poor they are not having service centres .There service engineers are so poor that many times I have to move my vehicle from my site to dealers showroom which is around 150 km for problems in this I loose the fuel and the turn around time to recover the problem in the end its a loss making process. we have bought the vehicle that its maintainance cost is low,its durability,its mileage is better than its peers but we gone wrong and made a wrong Investment.

we urge the company to look at this matter do some thing to help the customers rather than feel unfortunate about their investment.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 12, 2015.

Comments